July 8, 2010

Speaking from the Ranch........



I'm sitting out on the front porch of the ranch house (virtual front porch as we haven't built the house yet) on Dogwood Ranch, located a few miles outside of Brenham, Texas. For those who have eaten Blue Bell ice cream from “The Little Creamery in Brenham”, you know that the cows think Brenham is Heaven. Most of the time, I agree. I’ll get into that later.

Dogwood Ranch is certainly a refuge from the long frantic work-week life in the big city and its only sixty miles from our driveway in Houston. As I sit on the porch, I’ll just chat at bit. Go ahead and pour yourself a nice steaming cup of ranch house coffee, a frosty mug of beer or other refreshing beverage of your choosing and relax in the wooden rock’n chair next to me for little awhile.

No comments: